7 Important Numbers about Obamacare that you need to know!By
7 Obamacare Numbers that have Democrats Panicking
by Wynton Hall 28 Feb 2014
As the seemingly endless deluge of negative Obamacare developments continue to mount up, the National Journal’s “Hotline” reported on Thursday that “disapproval of the health care law” has “put Democrats on the defensive” heading into the November midterm elections.
Here are seven Obamacare figures that have Democratic insiders sweating.
1. 56% of uninsured Americans do not like Obamacare. (Recall that 85% of Americans liked their health plans.)
2. According to the Obama administration’s own figures, Obamacare will spike premiums on 11 million small business employees. (Anyone want to guess as to how that will work out for employees?)
3. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) says Obamacare will kill 2.5 million jobs over the next 10 years. (And I promise you that is an epic underestimate!)
4. Obamacare will cost taxpayers between $1.8 and $2.6 trillion over the next decade. (Recall that Obama and the criminals on the left told us that the entire ACA would only cost the tax payer 900 Billion and now it is well over Two Trillion as most of us predicted.)
5. According to the New York Times, 800,000 Obamacare enrollees failed to pay their first premium. (Any surprise there?)
6. Just 11% of Obamacare customers were previously uninsured. (Read that AGAIN; Only 11% of the people who have signed up were previously uninsured. So out of the 30 million that this crappy law was supposed to help only 11 % want it and in addition the CBO along with many others show that by the year 2020 thirty million will STILL be uninsured. So we are spending 2 plus Trillion to do NOTHING to solve the original problem.)
7. Obama reassured Americans at least 36 times that if they liked their health care plan, they could keep their health care plan. (Anyone with even one working brain cell knew that was an outright lie!)
Read the entire article here: 7 Important Facts about Obamacare
Think about this: Since the unconstitutional passage of Obamacare (A.K.A the ACA), has there been ANY good news about it. I can’t think of any at all but I know that almost daily we are faced with more and more disturbing facts which prove this bill is nothing short of “the worst legislation in American history” in which we all will pay dearly and not just pay economically.